We are seeking a full-time Digital Media Manager with proven experience collaborating with clients and to play a leading role in the strategic development and implementation of various custom digital marketing campaigns. We are looking for candidates who are self-motivated with 2+ years experience working on a team in a creative agency. Candidates must be knowledgeable of Google Analytics, best practices using Google AdWords and Facebook Ads Manager platforms, as well as social media management.
The Digital Media Manager will:
- Create, maintain and document link building efforts for client base.
- Coordinate with sales team to identify new link building opportunities, as well as develop link building plans for all customers.
- Create local listings for Google Local, Apple maps and Bing.
- Assist management with wide array of administrative marketing tasks.
- Serve clients by communicating with a large customer base, via email, phone, text.
- Have excellent written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Be a strong content writer with true understanding of keywords and how to aggressively work to get 1st page Google Results
- Be results and ROI driven, in relation to leads and conversions for a multitude of industries like Real Estate, Ecommerce and Boat Dealers.
The Ideal Team Player will have:
- A passion for digital marketing with the discipline to carry out strategic digital marketing plans.
- Strong conceptual ability.
- Up-to-date knowledge of current digital marketing trends.
- Experience managing and executing PPC and SEO campaigns.
- Experience managing and executing display campaigns using Google and Facebook.
- Deep knowledge of analytics platforms.
- Self-motivation with the ability to juggle multiple projects.
- A strong desire to help their clients succeed.
- The ability to work effectively within a team to develop marketing solutions that emerge from a strategic foundation.
- The ability to work in fast paced, creative environment.
- Meticulous attention to detail and overall product quality.
WebWorks89 is a small team of experts in the Web, Digital Marketing and Hosting business with a passion for using technology to help our clients succeed. We offer a competitive starting salary for this position with the ability to earn bonuses. We have paid vacation and other benefits. If you believe that you are a superstar in the industry, want to live at the beach and can start work soon, send your letter of introduction and resume to email@example.com.
Uncapped Commissions with High Earning Potential
WebWorks89 is Wilmington’s favorite web development and digital marketing firm. We aspire to create the perfect digital solutions for our clients, integrating their brand and identity into custom websites and online marketing campaigns. If you have a passion for all things digital, apply for our Technology Sales Representative position, and begin earning top commissions today.
Wilmington, North Carolina tech firm, WebWorks89, is recruiting commission based sales representatives to sell our technology solutions, including website development and digital marketing services. We are currently looking for experienced sales candidates who already have commission sales experience. Dependability and customer service are first and foremost for this position. We are looking for sales representatives who will represent our company well. Compensation is commission only.
Work with the flexibility to set your own schedule, building clientele through phone calls and marketing programs. Call on potential clients within an assigned territory to build relationships, conduct research to find potential new clients, and use your skills to sell our web, marketing, photography and IT services. The sales team is supported by rigorous marketing campaigns, confirmed leads through inbound marketing, brochures and other sales materials.
Seasoned, self-starter sales professionals are encouraged to apply. This is a commission based sales position with unlimited earning potential. Please submit your resume via our employment application process.
Applicants must possess the following:
- Professional commission sales experience required
- Experience and knowledge of the technology market, including websites and digital marketing
- Strong organizational and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Previous experience in sales for tech and/or web industry is a huge benefit!
Sales representatives are responsible for contacting leads, following up with potential customers and closing deals.?If you meet these credentials, submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wilmington, North Carolina tech firm WebWorks89 is recruiting talented freelance photographers and videographers to support their real estate and commercial photography clientele. We are currently looking for contract employees?in the Wilmington and Topsail areas as well as Pender, Brunswick and Horry Counties. Dependability, flexibility and customer service are first and foremost for this position. Professional appearance and demeanor is required. We are looking for photographers and videographers who will represent our company well. Employment is at a per-job basis with no guarantee of hours or jobs.
Applicants must possess the following:
- Professional experience
- Flexible schedule
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Reliable transportation
- Experience using Photoshop and Photomatix for HDR conversion, editing and processing
- Photographers must have professional digital SLR with wide angle lens and tripod
- Drone Operators must have DJI Phantom 3 Professional or equivalent model
- PC with Windows 7 or higher, Mac OS X Mavericks or higher, and plenty of storage
- Ability to upload finished photos via Dropbox same day as shoot
- Real estate experience a plus
- Google trusted photographer a plus
If you meet these credentials, submit your application to email@example.com